Are you looking for a way to enhance your skincare routine and take your self-care to the next level?
Why not try visiting a MedSpa? MedSpas, also known as medical spas, offers a wide range of aesthetic services that can help improve the health and appearance of your skin.
This blog post will explore the benefits of including a MedSpa visit in your skincare routine and discuss some of the most popular treatments offered at MedSpas, like ours Ageless Health Medicine. Let's get into it!
What is a MedSpa?
MedSpas offer treatments that incorporate both traditional spa services and medical-grade treatments that licensed treatment providers perform. These treatments address various skin concerns, such as wrinkles, sun damage, and acne.
I often say that the term MedSpa can be deceiving because not all Med Spas offer the traditional relaxing spa type treatments you may find at a non Med Spa; what you will always find is effective, results driven treatments and many places, like Ageless Health Medicine combine a level of emotional support and customer service that is more traditional for a spa than a doctors office.
Benefits of a MedSpa Treatment Plan
One of the main benefits of visiting a MedSpa is that these places enable you to benefit from a personalized treatment plan. During your initial consultation, a MedSpa professional will assess your skin and recommend a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs and goals. This personalized approach allows for optimal results and can help you achieve the healthy, youthful-looking skin you desire.
Another benefit of visiting a MedSpa is the use of medical-grade products and equipment. MedSpas have access to a wide range of products and equipment that are not available over the counter or at traditional spas. These products and equipment are specifically designed to target specific skin concerns and provide more effective results. You will not find the kind of dramatic, and results based treatments at a traditional spa like you would at a Med Spa.
Popular Treatments Offered at MedSpas
Some of the most popular treatments offered at MedSpas include:
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections: Anti-wrinkle injections, such as Jeuveau, Dysport, Botox and Xeomin, are used to relax the muscles that cause wrinkles, resulting in a smoother, more youthful appearance. They can be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles primarily on face, but also the neck and chest; they can also be used to treat headaches, jaw clenching/grinding, and reduce anatomical imbalances caused by hypertrophy of muscles.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers add volume to the skin and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. They can plump up the lips, enhance cheekbones, and restore volume to the face. Fillers are also used in other parts of the body, such as a “Non-Surgical BBL”.
- Thread Lift: A thread lift is a minimally invasive procedure that uses dissolvable sutures to lift and tighten the skin. The threads are inserted under the skin to lift and support the underlying tissue, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- Skin Restoration: MedSpas offer a variety of skin restoration treatments, such as chemical peels, microneedling (also known as “The Vampire Facial”), and Sculptra to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, acne, sun damage, skin tone and over all texture.
- Breast Enhancement: Some MedSpas offer non-surgical breast enhancement treatments, such as through Sculptra, to enhance the size and shape of the breasts.
- Hair Restoration: MedSpas offer hair restoration treatments, such as PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy, to promote hair growth and improve the appearance of thinning hair.
- Microneedling: Microneedling is a procedure that uses a device with fine needles to create tiny punctures in the skin. This can help stimulate collagen production and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and uneven skin tone.
- Medical Skincare Consultation: MedSpas offer medical skincare consultations, during which a licensed treatment professional will assess your skin and recommend a personalized skincare plan to address your specific needs and goals.
- Sunless Tanning Consultation: MedSpas offer sunless tanning consultations, during which a professional will recommend the best sunless tanning option for you, whether it be a spray tan, self-tanning lotion, or airbrush tan, to achieve a natural-looking, golden glow.
- Treatments Available at Ageless Health Medicine: At Ageless Health Medicine, we offer a wide range of aesthetic services to help improve the health and appearance of your skin. These include anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, thread lifts, skin restoration treatments, breast enhancement, hair restoration, microneedling, medical skincare consultation, vitamin injections, weight loss programs, and sunless tanning consultations.
Our services are also backed by the latest technology and medical-grade products to ensure you receive the best results.
So, if you're in either Bend or Gresham, OR, visit Ageless Health Medicine. Our team of licensed treatment providers will assess your skin and recommend a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs and goals. Give us a call at 541- 203-0508 (Bend) or 503- 489-8427 (Gresham) to schedule your appointment today!